Have Shopify questions? I've got answers.
Looking for specific, tailored advice for your unique business from an expert that's helped hundreds of businesses? You're in the right place.
Is this you?
- You have a Shopify site but it's not performing how you'd like
- You want to improve your site to make it better but have no idea how or where to start
- Customers tell you your site is hard to shop or repeatedly ask you how to find particular products
- You're getting more Etsy sales than Shopify
- You're considering PR or paid ads but you're not sure if your site is ready
Shopify Power Hour
In a 1 hour video call, I'll login to your Shopify dashboard and walk you through my suggested changes and implement what I can during the call!
The Shopify Power Hour is a good fit if...
- A website redesign isn't in your budget right now
- You've already redesigned but you know there's room to optimize and improve
- You worked with another designer that's not an ecommerce expert
- You're a Shop School current member or grad and want more 1:1 help
- You know you could do more with Shopify but aren't sure what your next move should be (new apps? new theme? email marketing?)
- Your product categories aren't organized well and feel overly complicated to figure out on your own
- You want to maximize (or start using) email marketing automations
- You want my expertise on your website in a bite-sized, budget-friendly session
We did an in-depth review of our landing page and laid out a clear action plan. Shelley understands our brand and gave me a lot of constructive feedback on our website. It was so helpful to get her take on it. Her advice helped increase our conversion rate! She’s a true expert!
Julia Xu of Multitasky
Meet Shelley Easter
E-commerce designer, Shopify and Klaviyo partner, and creator of Shop School
I've worked with hundreds of businesses over the last decade -- focusing on their strategy, branding and websites -- to help how they show up online and make more money.
I truly love to deep dive with business owners and problem-solve. My speciality is simplifying the confusing tech stuff so you can get back to doing the work you do best.
During the Shopify Power Hour, we can discuss:
- What possible changes can I make to improve my current website?
- What are the best apps for me to try?
- How can I capitalize on traffic from Pinterest and/or social media?
- How can I utilize email marketing more effectively?
- Is my website ready for PR and paid ads?
Ready? Book Your Shopify Power Hour!